Foreign Language Acquisition Student Society
Are you interested:
- Why can some people learn foreign languages quickly and effectively, and others cannot construct a single sentence after many years of learning?
- Is it true that children can acquire foreign languages effortlessly and in just a few months?
- Why do we keep repeating the same mistakes while speaking a foreign language?
- Is it true that a bilingual person speaks two mother tongues?
- Why can some people speak foreign language on the native-like level and others still make mistakes after many years spent abroad?
If want to learn the answers to those and other questions concerning
FOREIGN LANGUAGE ACQUISTION,
you are welcome to join the new
The Student Society Advisor:
The Foreign Language Learning Student Society was formed in April 2011. It gathers students interested not only in learning, but also in teaching foreign languages.
The society continues its activity in the new 2014/2015 academic year. First, organizational meeting will take place on October 21th 2014, 13:15, room 00.112.